Friday, April 16, 2010

Girls day, Hannah, North Carolina

Today my mom, sister, and I had a girls day to celebrate my mama's upcoming birthday. We went and had wonderful pedicures and then went to dinner at Outback. I chose this font color because it is similar to the nail polish that I picked for my toes! We had such a good time together and didn't have to "clown" each other once! We decided that we need to have more girls dates together, without the guys or kids. Well, Hannah could probably come once she gets here. Speaking of Hannah, she is going to be here in about 4 days or less! I think we are all getting so excited to meet this precious baby girl and see what she looks like. She looks identical to Harrison in her 3D ultrasound pics but I am curious to see what color her hair is. I think my sister is especially excited for her to get here as she is getting pretty uncomfortable. Jill is scheduled to be induced on the 21, a reason why we celebrated my mom's birthday tonight, which works out perfectly since I will be getting off work that morning.

Next month Chris and I will be flying back out to North Carolina to visit Bobby and his family. Bob and Camille will also be coming out. Bobby, Alicia, and the kids were originally going to be coming here to Oregon to visit, but Bobby's deployment date was moved closer so there was a change of plans. I don't have a lot of PTO so I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to get the time off. Luckily, a girl who I work with was looking for some extra shifts and I was able to take some days off without PTO as well. We will be gone for a little over a week. I know Chris is really looking forward to seeing his brother (and he thinks he is going to be getting another tattoo) and it will be fun to spend time with the kids as well.

Here is a picture of us girls getting our pedis:


No comments: